The Audison bit Play HD App is an application providing the ability to control the Audison bit Play HD multimedia player through the WI-FI network of your smartphone or tablet.
Once you install the bit Play HD player in your car, you can control the bit Play HD player to listen to music stored inside of it through its internal SSD or through the USB mass storage devices connected to the USB plugs.
Through the Audison bit Play HD App as well as the Apps using the DLNA protocol you can select and start playing a musical track, adjust volume and manage playback controls. Only with the Audison bit Play HD App you can transfer files between the USB mass storage devices or within the internal SSD.
How to start the first installation
- Download from the App Store and install the Audison bitPlay HD App
- Turn on the bit Play HD player installed in your car
- Check if the WI-FI connection of your iPhone is on
- The device will automatically detect the bitPlayHDXXXX WI-FI network you have to connect to. If the device doesn’t detect the network automatically, search for it and select it through the wireless and network settings
- Launch the Audison bit Play HD App
Download bit Play HD Apple App