800 W Peak Power
|Power Handling - Peak||800 W|
|Power Handling - Continuous||400 W|
|Magnet Material||HIGH DENSITY FLUX FERRITE|
|Cone Material||COTTON-FIBRE PRESSES PAPER CONE|
|Dimension A||470 mm|
|Dimension B||334 mm|
|Dimension C||120 mm|
1. Ultra-low profile (5.6 in. / 142 mm) box with sealed design
perfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 10 D driver.
2. 2SÃ‚Â² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose
between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency
extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and
3. Leveling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure grip with
the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
4. SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts
and a Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the
impedance as required and provides a quick release.
5. Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
6. Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which
guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way).
7. Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite
Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion
8. Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile
developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel
9. Specifically developed to be combined with AP F8.9 bit (2 CH
bridged 260 W RMS) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass
boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
10. Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the
Be inspired, sign up now!
Never miss the latest news, tips and tutorials from Audison