|Woofer Size||570 mm|
|Tweeter Size||26 mm|
|Woofer Voice Coil Diameter||32 mm|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Diameter||20 mm|
|Crossover Type||HP 6 dB Oct - 3kHz|
|Magnet Size Woofer||85 x 40 x 15|
|Power Handling - Peak||300 W|
|Power Handling - Continuous||100 W|
|Frequency Response||55 - 20 k|
|Woofer Cone Diameter||139 mm|
|Xmax Woofer||2.5 mm|
|Re Woofer||3.1 Ohm|
|Fs Woofer||70 Hz|
|Le Woofer mH @ 1 kHz||0.23|
|Vas Woofer||10.5 l|
|Mms Woofer||14.5 g|
|Spl Woofer||93.5 dB|
|Weight Woofer||0.88 kg|
|Weight Tweeter||0.04 kg|
AP 1 Tweeter
1. 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
2. Acoustic lens designed to compensate for the in-car frequency response in the 10kHz – 13kHz bandwidth caused by critical OEM placements.
AP 570 Woofer
1. 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
2. Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
3. Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
4. “Triple Wave” surround profile for maximum excursion linearity.
5. Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
6. High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.
APCX TW 570 Crossover
1. Optimized for OEM Integration featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2dB) to tune the in-car response according to different installation conditions.
2. Supplied with fast-on connectors that eliminate any possible connection errors.
Be inspired, sign up now!
Never miss the latest news, tips and tutorials from Audison